Security and privacy are common challenges when working with exposed sliding systems for wood doors. We have a simple and elegant solution with the Inox Privacy Lock. Here are some features that separate this design from the rest:
• Tubular drive-in bolt installed inside the jamb
• Dust-proof strike installed in the door
• Discrete release button with decorative cap installed on the outside of the door for emergency release
• A variety of trim escutcheons can be used with T-turn installed on the jamb side to allow locking and unlocking of the bolt from the inside
• ADA T-turn available for commercial and hospitality applications
• Two backsets available for 2 x 4 or 2 x 6 walls
Clear and comprehensive technical resources ensure your installation is smooth and accurate. Between the cut sheet below and installation video on the left, we have the details covered. For a more complete review of the Privacy Lock, including installations, please see this
The technical support team at Krownlab is always ready to help.
Looking for a quote? Ready to buy? Click the big blue button at the top of this page. Our step-by-step product builder ensures you'll get the right configuration for your installation. From the mobile site, simply fill out contact information and we will get back to you with more information. Need further assistance? Just give us a call: 503-292-6998. We're here to help.
This classic No. 4 directional finish is consistently our most popular. The hairline, linear graining is smooth to the touch but adds a sophisticated texture to the hardware. Brushed Stainless requires no ongoing maintenance, simply clean as needed with a lint free rag, wiping in the same direction as the grain.
This premium black finish is applied onto fully finished Stainless Steel parts. Unlike paint, plating, and powder coat, this high-quality chemically etched finish will not crack, chip, or flake, and still beautifully reveals the underlying material’s texture.