If you have specified, or would like to specify, Krownlab sliding barn door hardware for your project, ordering online is simple. We walk you through each step with our online configurator-- and if we have any questions, we'll make contact right away.
As you work through the Configurator, we've included guidelines and instructions to ensure that you're selecting the best options for your opening. If you have specific questions, we're often available to chat, Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Select your product line (Ragnar, Baldur, Oden, Rob Roy, or Axel.)
- Start with "Build Yours Now" to launch the Configurator.
- Choose your mounting system. At this stage, you'll want to know a few things about the door panel(s) such as material, panel thickness, and how much vertical adjustment you'd like to have after the door is hung.
- Now, let us know how many door panels you'd like to hang on the sliding track system by selecting a single door or bi-parting double doors.
- Go through each of the options available, then add your barn door track system to your cart. Since each option is important to consider, you're not able to add your system to the cart until ALL options have been viewed.
- Proceed to checkout. If you're feeling unsure about your configuration or have questions, simply save your order as a quote, and contact us. We're here to help.
- After entering your billing and shipping information, we provide a summary of all the parts that make up your sliding door system. At this point, if you can upload files (such as dwg, skp, etc.) to help tell us about your project.
Submit your order! We will review the order and send you a confirmation. If you've selected a kit for standard sized opening, your order is now complete.
Note: If you've selected a custom track length, we will contact you prior to drafting fabrication drawings for opening and panel details. Upon your approval of our custom fabrication drawings, the order is complete.
Each order is shipped with installation instructions,. However, if you'd like to review them in advance, you may do so here. If you have questions regarding lead time, order status, or shipment, please visit our Shipping page, or contact us at email@example.com